The Room Alert 32S is AVTECH’s flagship environment monitor, offering the highest security features in our product line, including protocols like HTTPS, TLS and SNMP v3. Learn more about AVTECH’s approach to security here.
This model is packed with the most capacity for the most sensors. It monitors temperature, humidity and its own main-vs-battery-power status. With room for 30 sensors/accessories each and the capacity to toggle multiple low-voltage electrical devices, it’s got your environment covered.
When conditions exceed your thresholds, Room Alert notifies you right away so you can act quickly.
- Send email and text messages right from the device.
- Trigger the warning LEDs and siren sound on a Light Tower.
- Pair with RoomAlert.com (or other compatible platforms) for even more alerting capabilities.
Room Alert 32S Description
Unique to our product line, the Room Alert 32S features these secure protocols:
- View the built-in web interface over HTTP or HTTPS.
- Push data to your RoomAlert.com account over HTTPS.
- Send alert notifications from the device over your TLS mail server.
- Integrate the device into your preferred SNMP program over SNMP v3. (SNMP v1 traps and SNMP v2c also available)
- Update your firmware with your authenticated username & password.
Like the Room Alert 32E, this unit is packed with the most sensing capacity: it monitors your facility for temperature and humidity and boasts a generous capacity for up to 26 more sensors each. The standard Room Alert 32S package includes 1 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor (25′) to help monitor temperature, humidity, heat index and dew point, plus 1 Digital Temperature Sensor for more temperature monitoring where you need it. 4 additional ports allow you to toggle low-voltage electrical devices, such as an AC units, fans, alarm panels and the warning LEDs/siren sound on a Light Tower.
This feature-packed model also houses an internal battery backup that can supply up to 15 minutes of power to the device. Should main power falter, that extra uptime allows the unit to execute critical notifications and actions. A dedicated internal power sensor watches the battery back up, letting you know if the device is on main or battery power.
The Room Alert 32S fits 1U of rack space in a server cabinet, but can also hang from a ceiling or on a wall from its rotating rack wings. Perfect for areas requiring comprehensive coverage, this unit is at home in data centers, warehouses and any space requiring eyes on a wide variety of conditions—or on the same condition in multiple targeted locations.
– Use Room Alert 32S on its own or pair it with these powerful platforms!
- Room Alert Manager
- 3rd-party SNMP or JSON
– Trigger alerts, reminders and “all-clears” in response to environmental thresholds that you set.
– Receive alerts in the best format for you!
- Text message
- Visual/audible signal
- HTTP post
- SNMP trap
– View sensor readings on an easy-to-read web interface—over the Internet or on your local network.
– Compile, graph and download historical sensor data to spot trends in your environment.
– Power Room Alert by PoE or with included 5V power adapter.