RoomAlert 3 Wi-Fi
Download Our Latest Avtech Environment Monitor Catalog
RoomAlert 3 Wi-Fi
Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi is AVTECH’s most economical wireless solution for “IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & More”.
It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring room temperature and other environmental conditions where a small footprint is needed, where access to a standard wired Ethernet connection may not exist, where running cables is not desireable, when the investment cost needs to be minimal or deployment volume may be high.
Add a digital sensor and switch sensor of your choice to expand monitoring with an easy “click connect”. Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi environment monitoring device will work anywhere a Wi-Fi connection is available, simply use the included power adapter, connect to the Wi-Fi network and you are good to go. Install this in minutes.
By attaching external sensors, the Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi is the perfect host for specific and targeted monitoring with a focus on keeping costs contained. Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature and other environment sensor status from anywhere. You can always use a Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi!
- The Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Wi-Fi ‘SoftAP’ setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes built-in Digital Temperature Sensor.
- Includes 1 Digital Sensor Port for use with AVTECH’s sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature, Digital Temperature & Humidity, or Digital Temperature & Analog.
- Includes 1 channel for a switch sensor or dry contact.
- Powered with a 5V international power adapter (included).
- Includes a Factory Reset Button.
- Includes PUSH Technology.
- Use the bundled Device ManageR software or your Room Alert Account to monitor. If you use an SNMP application for monitoring, consider the Room Alert 3E
- Sensor data is available in JSON format, making it easy to integrate into other applications.
- Use environment monitoring device with or without a host system. That’s right… No PC Required! This saves money, improves reliability, provides options.
The Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi package includes a license for AVTECH’s powerful Device ManagerR application software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, advanced alerting and more of AVTECH’s IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH’s hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR’s web browser interface allows users to view and manage multiple units (any or all) on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more. Plugins are optionally available for Windows/Linux shutdown, reboot and/or log off; dial out via GSM, text or voice modems; advanced reporting, and more. New “dashboard” capabilities allow users to create the interface they desire, for their unique needs.
Your RoomAlert 3E also includes a one year RoomAlert.com personal account which provides the ability to easily monitor temperature and environmental conditions from anywhere, at anytime, via the web. Regardless of your web browser of choice, the look, function, and entire user experience is always the same. Use your account to view all connected sensor and monitor devices without the need to install software, configure an email server, or worry about network concerns. Users can monitor, alert, log, graph, view, report, map, manage and protect their facilities with both ease and confidence.
Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and other facilities of all types. Since Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi is connected via Wi-Fi and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere a Wi-Fi signal is available. Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. This environment monitoring device will help to protect valuable IT equipment or other property and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur. It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.
Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, green houses and much more. The possibilities for use are endless. It’s easy installation and use is the reason it is one of the highest volume selling Room Alert model available.