Room Alert 4ER is one of AVTECH’s cost effective and reliable hardware solutions for “IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & More”.
This IT room temperature monitor is designed specifically to assist with monitoring computer room temperature and environment monitoring in multiple locations up to hundreds of feet apart. Providing environment and temperature alerts, it’s perfect for a single rack, small computer room, restaurant or other facility.
Room Alert 4ER has an internal temperature sensor and comes bundled with an external Digital Temperature Sensor. Add a digital sensor and switch sensor to expand monitored conditions. This model also supports direct connection of a Light Tower w/Audio or Relay Switch Sensor and is the only model to allow this without using a Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA).
Ideal for use as a single rack or small computer room monitor, it can be mounted in a standard 19″ 1U rack using the included rack mount bracket.
- The Room Alert 4ER package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Ethernet ‘Plug and Play’ setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes 2 Digital Temperature Sensors (1 internal, 1 external, with 1 open port).
- Use with AVTECH’s sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature or Digital Temperature & Humidity.
- Includes 1 Switch Sensor Channel for connection of an external switch sensor such as power, flood, smoke, motion, air flow, room entry, panic buttons or others.
- Includes 1 port for connection of AVTECH’s Light Tower w/Audio or Relay Switch sensor.
- Includes the ability to ping up to 8 devices on the network and alarm if they do not respond.
- Includes PUSH Technology and SNMP Trap & Query compatibility.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update & much more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor.
- Sensor data is available in JSON format, making it easy to integrate into other applications.
- Use Room Alert 4E with or without a host system. That’s right… No PC Required!
The Room Alert 4ER package includes a license for AVTECH’s powerful Device ManageR application software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, advanced alerting and more of AVTECH’s IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH’s hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR’s web browser interface allows users to view and manage any or all units on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more. Plugins are optionally available for Windows/Linux shutdown, reboot and/or log off; dial out via GSM, text or voice modems; advanced reporting, and more. New “dashboard” capabilities allow users to create the interface they desire, for their unique needs.
Your RoomAlert 4ER also includes a one year RoomAlert.com personal account which provides the ability to easily monitor temperature and environmental conditions from anywhere, at anytime, via the web. Regardless of your web browser of choice, the look, function, and entire user experience is always the same. Use your account to view all connected sensor and monitor devices without the need to install software, configure an email server, or worry about network concerns. Users can monitor, alert, log, graph, view, report, map, manage and protect their facilities with both ease and confidence.
Room Alert 4ER can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and larger computer rooms or data centers and more. Since Room Alert 4ER is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere an Ethernet connection is available. Power over Ethernet (PoE) is possible with AVTECH’s PoE Splitter (5V). Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. Room Alert 4ER will help to protect valuable IT equipment and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur. It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.
Room Alert 4ER can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, green houses and more. The possibilities for use are endless.