Room Alert 4E is one of AVTECH’s hardware solutions for “IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & More”. It is designed specifically to assist with computer room temperature and environment monitoring in multiple locations simultaneously. Room Alert 4E allows alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more to devices like computers, mobile phones and mobile devices. Room Alert 4E offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature and sensor status from anywhere. Use the included wall mount bracket to mount the Room Alert 4E anywhere monitoring physical conditions is desired.
- The Room Alert 4E package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Ethernet ‘Plug and Play’ setup for remote temperature monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes 2 Digital Temperature Sensors (1 internal, 1 external, with 1 open port).
- Use with AVTECH’s sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature or Digital Temperature/Humidity.
- Includes 1 Switch Sensor Channel for connection of an external switch sensor such as power, flood, smoke, motion, air flow, room entry, panic buttons or others.
- Includes 1 port for connection of AVTECH’s Light Tower, Light Tower w/Audio or Relay Switch Sensor.
- Includes the ability to ping up to 8 devices on the network and alarm if they do not respond.
- Includes PUSH Technology and SNMP Trap & Query compatibility.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update & much more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor.
- Use Room Alert 4E with or without a host system. That’s right… No PC Required!
The Room Alert 4E package includes a license for AVTECH’s powerful Device ManageR application software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, advanced alerting and more of AVTECH’s IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH’s hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR’s web browser interface allows users to view and manage any or all units on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more. Plugins are optionally available for Windows/Linux shutdown, reboot and/or log off; dial out via GSM, text or voice modems; advanced reporting, and more. New “dashboard” capabilities allow users to create the interface they desire, for their unique needs.
A Super Bundle of plugins is also available and includes all bundles at a low price so all functionality is available. As new plugins are added to these bundles, they are included at no charge for immediate download. There is no annual service fee for AVTECH’s software, download access, new versions and technical support if support is maintained on AVTECH’s hardware monitors.
Room Alert 4E can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and larger computer rooms or data centers and more. Since Room Alert 4E is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere an Ethernet connection is available. Power over Ethernet (PoE) is possible with AVTECH’s PoE Splitter (5V). Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. Room Alert 4E will help to protect valuable IT equipment and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur. It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.