Room Alert 32W is AVTECH’s most advanced hardware solution for “Computer Room Environment Monitoring, Alerting, Automatic Corrective Action & Wireless Sensor Monitoring”. It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring computer room temperature, humidity, power, room entry and much more in multiple locations while utilizing wireless sensor technology to reduce or avoid running sensor cables. Room Alert 32W’s Wireless Sensor Hubs (WiSH) communicate via a secure, private protocol that is ZigBee compatible, allowing users the ability to monitor up to 80 sensors both indoors and out up to 250′ away. Room Alert 32W allows alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more to devices like computers, mobile phones and mobile devices. Room Alert 32W offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature, humidity, power and other environment sensor status from anywhere. Room Alert 32W comes standard in a 1U 19″ configuration, however rotating mounting wings can be used to mount on a wall or other desired locations.
- The Room Alert 32W package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Use the included ‘Windows Plugin Bundle’ with Device ManageR to Shutdown, Log Off and/or Reboot Windows systems automatically, interactively or remotely across the network (Unix/Linux version available if preferred).
- Easy Ethernet ‘Plug and Play’ setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes built-in Digital Temperature, Digital Humidity and Power Sensors.
- Includes a built-in Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and PoE compatability.
- Includes 1 external Digital Temperature, 1 external Room Entry and 1 Powered WiSH Sensor.
- Includes 8 Digital Sensor Ports for use with AVTECH’s sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature or Digital Temperature & Humidity.
- Includes 16 channels for switch sensors or dry contacts.
- Includes additional ports to add 2 relays, 2 Light Tower & Relay Adapters, and 2 low voltage analog sensors.
- Includes the ability to monitor and support 10 WiSH or WiSPR wireless hubs to monitor an additional 40 sensors.
- Includes PUSH Technology and SNMP Trap & Query compatibility.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update & much more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor.
- Use Room Alert 32W with or without a host system. That’s right… No PC Required!
The Room Alert 32W package includes a license for AVTECH’s powerful Device ManageR application software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, advanced alerting and more of AVTECH’s IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH’s hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR’s web browser interface allows users to view and manage any or all units on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more. Plugins are optionally available for Windows/Linux shutdown, reboot and/or log off; dial out via GSM, text or voice modems; advanced reporting, and more. New “dashboard” capabilities allow users to create the interface they desire, for their unique needs.
The Room Alert 32W package also includes the ‘Windows Plugin Bundle’ (Unix/Linux version available if preferred). When used with Device ManageR, these plugins provide functionality that can shutdown, reboot and/or log off Windows systems remotely across the network and perform commands or scripted actions interactively or when alerts are detected or events occur. These plugins can be used to shutdown, reboot and/or log off an unlimited number of Windows systems… individually, in groups, simultaneously, sequentially or according to a defined schedule. Upgrade to a Super Bundle of plugins at a low price so all functionality is available.
Room Alert 32W can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and larger computer rooms or data centers and more. Since Room Alert 32W is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere an Ethernet connection is available. This monitor is Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled allowing it to be placed anywhere PoE Ethernet is available. Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. Room Alert 32W will help to protect valuable IT equipment and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur. It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.