Room Alert 32E is AVTECH’s advanced hardware solution for “IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting, Automatic Corrective Action & More”.
It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring computer room temperature, humidity, heat index, dew point, main & active power and much more in multiple locations simultaneously. Ideal for monitoring server rooms and data centers, Room Alert 32E offers users the ability to monitor over 32 sensors.
Room Alert 32E allows alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more to devices like computers, mobile phones and mobile devices. This environment and temperature monitoring system offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature, humidity, power and other environment sensor status from anywhere.
Room Alert 32E comes standard in a 1U 19″ configuration, however rotating mounting wings can be used to mount on a wall or other desired location.
- The Room Alert 32E package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Ethernet ‘Plug and Play’ setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes built-in Digital Temperature, Digital Humidity and Power Sensors.
- Includes a built-in Uninterruptible Power Supply (MUPS) and PoE compatability.
- Includes 1 external Digital Active Power Sensor (includes temperature).
- Includes 8 Digital Sensor Ports for use with AVTECH’s sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature, Digital Temperature & Humidity or Digital Active Power.
- Includes 16 channels for switch sensors or dry contacts.
- Includes additional ports to add 2 relays, 2 light tower & relay adapters (LTAs), and 2 low voltage analog sensors.
- Includes PUSH Technology and SNMP Trap & Query compatibilty.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update & more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor.
- Sensor data is available in JSON format, making it easy to integrate into other applications.
- Use Room Alert 32E with or without a host system. That’s right…No PC Required!
The Room Alert 3E package includes a license for AVTECH’s powerful Device ManageR application software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, advanced alerting and more of AVTECH’s IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH’s hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR’s web browser interface allows users to view and manage multiple units (any or all) on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more. Plugins are optionally available for Windows/Linux shutdown, reboot and/or log off; dial out via GSM, text or voice modems; advanced reporting, and more. New “dashboard” capabilities allow users to create the interface they desire, for their unique needs.
Your RoomAlert 32E also includes a one year RoomAlert.com personal account which provides the ability to easily monitor temperature and environmental conditions from anywhere, at anytime, via the web. Regardless of your web browser of choice, the look, function, and entire user experience is always the same. Use your account to view all connected sensor and monitor devices without the need to install software, configure an email server, or worry about network concerns. Users can monitor, alert, log, graph, view, report, map, manage and protect their facilities with both ease and confidence.
Room Alert 32E can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and larger computer rooms or data centers. Since Room Alert 32E is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere an Ethernet connection is available. This monitor is Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled allowing it to be placed anywhere PoE Ethernet is available. Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. Room Alert 32E will help to protect valuable IT equipment and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur. It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.
Room Alert 32E can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, green houses and more. The possibilities for use are endless.