Room Alert 12ER is one of AVTECH’s advanced hardware solutions for “IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring & Alerting, Automatic Corrective Action” with a midrange capacity and at a midrange price. It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring computer room temperature, humidity, power, room entry and much more in multiple locations simultaneously. Room Alert 12ER offers users the ability to monitor a wide range of sensors both indoors and out. Room Alert 12ER allows alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more to devices like computers, mobile phones and mobile devices. Room Alert 12ER offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time sensor status from anywhere. Room Alert 12ER can be rack mounted or placed on a flat surface.
- The Room Alert 12ER package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Ethernet ‘Plug and Play’ setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes built-in Digital Temperature Sensor.
- Includes PoE compatability.
- Includes 1 external Digital Temperature and 1 external Power Sensor.
- Includes 3 Digital Sensor Ports for use with AVTECH’s sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature or Digital Temperature & Humidity.
- Includes 4 channels for switch sensors or dry contacts.
- Includes additional ports to add 1 relay, 1 Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA), and 1 low voltage analog sensor.
- Includes PUSH Technology and SNMP Trap & Query compatibilty.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update & much more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor.
- Use Room Alert 12ER with or without a host system. That’s right…No PC Required!
The Room Alert 12ER package includes a license for AVTECH’s powerful Device ManageR application software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, advanced alerting and more of AVTECH’s IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH’s hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR’s web browser interface allows users to view and manage any or all units on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more. Plugins are optionally available for Windows/Linux shutdown, reboot and/or log off; dial out via GSM, text or voice modems; advanced reporting, and more. New “dashboard” capatibilities allow users to create the interface they desire, for their unique needs.
Room Alert 12ER can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and larger computer rooms or data centers. Since Room Alert 12ER is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere an Ethernet connection is available. This monitor is Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled allowing it to be placed anywhere PoE Ethernet is available. Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. Room Alert 12ER will help to protect valuable IT equipment and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur. It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.