Liebert MPX rack PDU offers a variety of AC power input modules and hot-swappable output power modules, resulting in customized power distribution configurations. Liebert MPX offers 1-phase 120 or 208 VAC and 3-phase 208-240 VAC 20-60 Amp input power; 1-phase output power including mixed receptacles; and modular card-based communications. Liebert MPX is deployed in a vertical (Zero U) configuration. Up to four Liebert MPX PDUs may be interconnected as a rack PDU array, consolidating user IP connections and device monitoring.
- Monitors at branch level
- Controls at equipment level
- Offers single-phase and three-phase models
- Configures easily to match application needs
- Allows user to add individual hot-swappable output power modules for capacity as demand grows.
- Offers the ability to change input capacity or configuration while maintaining Rack PDU infrastructure.
- Provides for local or remote monitoring and management of connected loads.
- Provides a compatible monitoring platform for Liebert MPH and Liebert MPX, offering seamless common operation if deployed together.
- Controls and manages individual receptacles and/or groups of loads and devices.
- Predicts overcurrent conditions before they become critical.
- Allows user to shut down non-essential equipment during power outages to maximize availability and back-up power.
- Expanded branch overload protection minimizes threat of cascading PDU overload.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Provides the most cost-effective design available â€” build, add on, or modify the platform design.
- Allows redeployment of modules to suit changing needs.
- Energy metering provides users the information to maximize data center power and cooling infrastructure.
- Employs energy efficient receptacle control technology.