Cooling, Power Protection and Monitoring in a Secure Enclosure
TheVertiv MCR is a data center rack system that features a load-sized, computer-grade air conditioner located at the bottom of the enclosure, offering top-mount design, supplying cool air to sensitive equipment on all levels. A back-up cooling system ensures environmental security. Data center power is supplied and protected through a Liebert GXT on-line UPS, or Liebert PSI line-interactive UPS.
- Sealed, NEMA Type 12 enclosure
- Provides integrated cooling
- Protects rack equipment with Liebert UPS and power protection equipment
- Designed as a plug-and-play system ready to install.
- Wheel-mounted cabinet for easy relocation.
- Adjustable racks and rack rails support a wide variety of equipment.
- Optional top mounted air conditioning allows maximum use of internal rack space or can be used to double cooling capacity with the internal air conditioning unit.
- Cools IT equipment to eliminate downtime from overheating.
- Lockable door protects against unauthorized access.
- Specially designed door gasket and sealed cable entrance ensure stable cooling environment.
- Optional back-up cooling assures continued cooling in the event of a power loss.
- Improved cable access and management improves airflow to reduce overheating of protected IT equipment.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership:
- Competitively priced as an integrated system, compared to purchasing separate components.
- Simplified plug-and-play installation reduces overall implementation time, reducing costs.
- Optional energy saver control saves money by allowing back-up cooling to operate as primary enclosure cooler.
- Integrated air conditioning reduces potential downtime costs by assuring proper system operation.
Ideally Suited For:
- Network closets
- Server closets or small rooms