Liebert APM UPS, 15-90 kW
The row-based Liebert APM is a transformer-free, on-line uninterruptible power supply (UPS) that allows quick and easy capacity increases with FlexPower™ hardware assemblies–with no additional floorspace required. Liebert APM operates with the industry’s highest data center power efficiency–up to 94% at loads of 50-100%.
The 208 Volt, three-phase Liebert APM is available in two models, expandable with FlexPower hardware assemblies:
- Liebert APM 45kW frame size is expandable from 15 to 45kW, with up to 45kW of capacity, or up to 30kW of capacity with a 15kW module for redundancy. This frame size includes internal batteries, and is compatible with the matching external battery cabinet and the optional Liebert APM bypass distribution cabinet (BDC).
- Liebert APM 90kW frame size is expandable from 15 to 90kW, with up to 90kW of capacity, or up to 75kW of capacity with a 15kW module for redundancy. This frame size requires the matching external battery cabinet, and is compatible with the optional Liebert APM BDC bypass distribution cabinet.
- Scalable UPS protection for growing data centers
- FlexPower assemblies offer capacity growth without increasing footprint
- Operates with the industry’s highest efficiency rating – up to 94%
- Fits row-based applications
- Capacity expansion in 15kW increments using FlexPower assemblies.
- Internal bypass allows FlexPower assemblies to be added or replaced without powering down the connected equipment.
- Offers a large and user-friendly LCD display with operating information in twelve languages.
- Conveniently positioned, easy-to-reach lug holes simplify unit wiring and installation.
- True on-line, double conversion technology corrects for all types of power fluctuations.
- Redundancy features minimize single points of failure.
- Enterprise-quality batteries in an external battery cabinet provides backup time for 90kW unit, and additional runtime for 45kW unit.
- Optional bypass distribution cabinet (BDC) provides wraparound maintenance bypass, so the attached load can keep running during UPS service.
-Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Buy only what you need for present usage, with the flexibility to add capacity as demand increases.
- Industry’s highest reported efficiency rating (up to 94%), with a virtually flat efficiency curve from 50-100% load; efficiency is not load-dependent – translates into significant energy cost savings.
- Fewer batteries mean less maintenance and higher reliability.
- Operates with unity power factor; kW = kVA, providing more real power capacity without power losses.
-Ideally Suited For
- Small to mid-size data centers
- Server rooms
- Labs and testing facilities
- Process control centers