High Performance KVM
The Avocent HMX Digital High Performance KVM system is designed for organizations that need to provide workers the ability to seamlessly access and share one or more computing resource(s) which are physically separated from their work environment. This solution provides users an “at-the-desktop” experience from their work stations to any appliances, PCs or computing resources attached to the HMX IP network
Features and Benefits
- Eliminates Distance Limitations within the LAN – Allows computers and users to be located anywhere on the network
- High-Quality DVI Video and Digital Audio – For intensive graphic and audio applications
- Centralized Management – Via a single console, including access, desktop pooling and reporting
- Centralized, User-Rights Management – HMX system allows user administration and authentication through AD, LDAP.
- Greater Security – TLS certificate based encryption for secure access
- No Dedicated Cabling – Removes the need for dedicated cabling between user and computer
- Digital DVI Video – Up to 2560 x 1600or dual sessions at 1920×1200 each
- USB Support – USB media and most other USB devices including USB keyboard/mouse
|HPKVM||USB type A x 2||Speaker & Mic||1 x DVI-D or 1 x DisplayPort||1920×1200||4.3||2.17||1||0.4|
|HPKVM||USB-B x 1||Speaker & Mic||1 x DVI-D||1920×1200||1.76||7.92||6||2.7|
|HPKVM||USB-B x 1||Speaker & Mic||2 x DVI-D||1920×1200||1.76||7.92||6||2.7|
|HPKVM||USB x 4||Speaker & Mic||2 x DVI-D||1920×1200||1.76||7.92||6||2.7|
|HPKVM||USB x 4||Speaker & Mic||1 x DVI-D||1920×1200||1.76||7.92||6||2.7|
The Avocent HMX 6000 Series is an IP-based high performance KVM extender that can be part of a fully-matrixed KVM solution when an HMX Advanced manager is added to the solution. This enables you to locate your critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment away from the user work station, while maintaining a pixel perfect desktop experience.
Features & Benefits
- Truly unlimited extension distances – Extension distance is not limited to a single 100 meter cable length – If you need to
extend further, simply add a 1GbE network switch to achieve even greater distances.The units are also fitted with SFP cages to accept fiber optic transceivers which enable much greater extension distances.
- Single CATx cable or fiber for greater flexibility – This significant asset is what gives you the freedom to use the full variety of cable links that you typically find within an average structured cabling system. The result is that you can achieve reliable links, regardless of whether the cables are CAT5e, CAT6 or CAT7.
- Real time control with perfect digital video – Using a spatially-lossless encoding system, with 1:1 pixel mapping. The digital
video you receive is the same as the digital video leaving the remote computer.
- Security – For applications where security is of high importance, the system has the ability to disable the use of non-HID devices, meaning there is no need to physically block USB ports to prevent the use of mass storage devices.
- Enables connection of USB devices from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers, alongside mass storage devices.
- The units are able to detect whether the network is in operation and can automatically change to its second network port if it detects a failure.
- The VNC server can be accessed by a standard web browser but for superior graphical performance, a Real VNC viewer should be used.
- View 2560 x 1600 or two 1920 x 1200 sessions
- Real VNC server with RFB 3.3 support
- Up to 256bit AES and RSA 2048 encryption
- VM support and RS232 for power control
- Supports 16 users simultaneously
- Out of band BIOS level access
- Plug and play
- 100m extension distance on single Catx; unlimited using standard IP network
- 500m to 10km over fiber
- Single link or single head configuration
- Resolutions up to 2560×1600 @60hz
- USB mass storage supported plus keyboard, mouse tablet and touch screen
- Redundant network operation
|USB-B x 1||Speaker & Mic||2 x DVI-D||Up to 2560×1600||1.76||7.92||6||2.7|
|HPKVM||USB x 4||Speaker & Mic||2 x DVI-D||Up to 2560×1600||1.76||7.92||6||2.7|
|HPKVM||USB-B x 1||Speaker & Mic||2 x DVI-D||Up to 2560×1600||1.76||7.92||6||2.7|
|HPKVM||USB x 4||N/A||2 x DVI-D||N/A||1.73||17||9||6|
Avocent Matrix Digital High Performance KVM
The Avocent Matrix Digital High Performance KVM system provides a highly scalable and configurable way to connect hundreds of users to thousands of servers and workstation equipment in a secure, real-time manner. By providing high definition video, audio, and exceptional USB performance is ideal for control room and user extension applications in Government, Broadcast, Post Production, Enterprise Data Centers, Industrial, and Transportation environments.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-User Access – Avocent Matrix provides up to hundreds of users with non-blocked access to connected servers and equipment, allowing for multi-user access at any time.
- Scalable, Expandable Architecture -Thousands of devices can be connected through cascading and expanding the system is easy to implement.
- Intuitive Administration – Through the web interface or Matrix Manager software, a single management system allows you to manage devices, users, and peripherals. Advanced features also exist to establish macros, event notification, high availability, and external API access.
- High Performance Video, Audio, and USB – Remotely access applications with a exceptional USB, audio, and resolution up to 1920 x 1200.
|USB x 6||Speaker & Mic||1 x DVI-I||1920×1200||1.21||8||4.9||1.6|
|USB-B x 1||Speaker & Mi||1 x DVI-I||1920×1200||1.21||4.75||6.20||1.4|
|USB-B x 1||Speaker & Mic||1 x VGA||1920×1200||1.21||4.75||6.20||1.4|