Our multiple lines of Great Lakes Enclosures offer tremendous flexibility to finding the right solution for any environment.
- Designed with integrated features to accommodate servers and the conditions associated with them: high density cable management, power options, and cooling capabilities.
- Ideal for data centers that require cooling, power and cable management solutions
- Data Center applications include: hot aisle/cold aisle configuration, ducted exhaust, slab floor, and containment
- 24 RMU – 44 RMU
- Designed for telecommunications and networking equipment
- 29″ wide enclosures are ideal for networking
- 24″ wide enclosures ideal for server applications
- 13 RMU – 44 RMU
- Designed for high density cable management applications and side-to-side airflow equipment, including Cisco switches
- Available in two sizes and multiple configurations, EN ships completely assembled and is capable of handling simple to complex data, switch and server requirements
- 8 Lines to accommodate a variety of applications
- Localized Containment including Chimneys, Air Managers, Fan Trays & Bruch Grommets
- Closed Loop Water-Cooled Enclosures
- Hot Aisle Containment
- Cold Aisle Containment